Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boo!



So last month my friends and I were watching a couple of youtube videos by a group called mega64 including this and this. We came up with the idea that for Halloween we should be the ghosts from Mario and follow people around on campus, hiding our faces when they looked at us. Steve, Hyrum and I brainstormed about it and Steve and I worked on the boxes from Wednesday to Friday morning, and they looked awesome. We went all over campus, including the law library, Wilkinson center, and the Eyring, Clyde and Benson buildings. Here's a look at what went down.


Sometimes we chased friends

Sometimes we chased strangers

3 comments:

MLE said...

Dude. I saw you guys ALL OVER CAMPUS and had no idea it was you. Which one of you got PokeBalled in front of the JFSB?

Andrea said...

Awesome! I heard about this from Em, but had no idea it was you. Cool idea.

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

I am so happy to call y'all friends.